Free grants training to support Texas nonprofits working on Hurricane Harvey relief and rebuilding
The Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations and GrantsMagic U are teaming up to provide long-term, sustainable support for Texas nonprofits working hard on Hurricane Harvey relief and rebuilding efforts.
If your nonprofit or community organization is one of the dozens who are helping rebuild, restore, and renew the hurricane-devastated Houston area, you and your team are eligible to enroll - at no cost - in grant trainings provided by GrantsMagic U.
Each training session is video-based, pre-recorded, and available for you and your team to view any time, anywhere, at your own schedule, and as often as you want. And each comes with a follow-along workbook and resource guide filled with the step-by-step planning tools, templates, and fill-in-the-blanks worksheets GrantsMagic U is known for.
Rebuilding a community takes time, and grants aren't a quick fix. But you're in it for the long haul - and so are we. And we know that really understanding what it takes to be successful in the grants world - and having the tools to make that happen - are a vital part of the long-term health and vitality of every nonprofit working hard for positive change - now and in the years to come.
Please complete and submit this simple information form. Within a few minutes, you'll receive an email with the link you can use to immediately enroll in all 8 grants trainings - for free.
Rebuilding takes time.
We're in it for the long haul.
Your grants training topics
Link through to see details on each of the 8 topics. Then complete the sign-up form above for your simple next steps to enroll in all 8 trainings.
- The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal: Tapping Into the Power of the "Magic Wand" Template
- Making Friends with Funders: What Grantmakers Want Every Grantseeker to Know ... Before Submitting a Proposal!
- Inside the Grantmaker's Black Box: A Wildlife Safari
- Grants Research ... Super-Charged! - Going Beyond Mission Match to Connect with More "Sweet-Spot" Funders
- Budget-Building for Grantwriters: The "Total-Value" Framework for Crafting an Unbeatable Project Budget - Every Time
- Power Writing for Nonprofits: Principles of Clarity and Structure
- The Logic Behind the Logic Model: Essentials for a Rock-Solid Project Plan - and an A+ Proposal
- Partnership Rx: Figure Out What's Slowing Your Collaboration Down ... and Fix It!