10-week program starts Mar. 1 - enroll through Mar. 5!
GREAT NEWS IF YOU WRITE GRANTS (OR WANT TO):
THE ULTIMATE GRANT PROPOSAL
Your Step-by-Step Roadmap and Build-It-Yourself Toolkit for Crafting an A+ Grant Proposal - Every Time
10-SESSION SELF-PACED ONLINE PROGRAM
STARTS MARCH 1, 2021
Where are you on YOUR Grants Success Path?
"I'm a Capable Grants Practitioner. My experience has given me a sense of how I can and do make a difference. It still feels a bit hit or miss, though. I'm working on building my skills and confidence. Give me new tools and new ways to learn - I would love to do better!"
"I'm a Seasoned Grants Pro. I feel good about my place in my my community. I have solid success to draw from and a mindset for making a difference. I'm ready for a deeper commitment and curious what that could look like. Challenge me - I'm up for it!
"I'm a Total Grants Newbie. I have big dreams and want to make a difference. But honestly, I'm a little confused and overwhelmed by grants. I don't know what I don't know, or even where to start. Show me what to do - I'm eager to learn and ready to get going!"
Hey there! Do you have big goals for your grants success in 2021? (Of course you do.) Guess what: Your grants success matters to the world. Getting there doesn't need to be so crazy-making. And you don't need to go it alone!
WHETHER YOU'RE A GRANTS NOVICE OR A SEASONED PRO:
Learn what it takes
to build an A+ proposal ...
online ... at your own pace ...
on your own or with your team
In this all-in-one, on-your-own-schedule video-based program from GrantsMagic U, veteran grant writer, grant consultant, and grantmaker Maryn Boess pulls back the curtain on what it really takes to be successful in the grants world ...
... and shares the exact step-by-step roadmaps, tried-and-tested tools, strategies, how-to's and "insider's tips" to take you to your next level of grants success ...
... no matter where you're starting out!
You and two team members can take this video-based, online, on-demand program when and where you want - on your own schedule, at your fingertips, any time
THE BASICS - AT A GLANCE:
The virtual classroom opens on Mar. 1 with Session 1 ... with 8 weekly watch-anytime sessions and 2 Q&A weeks through May 3.
The entire 10-session, 18-hour program is just $197 for members of Nonprofit Association of Oregon ($297 for nonmembers) ...
Enroll 2 additional team members for free with one paid registration - that's 3 enrollments for the price of 1! (details here)
Your enrollment comes with GrantsMagic U's 100% No-Risk Peace of Mind money-back guarantee ... making this a commitment you can feel 100% confident about!
“Hands down, this is the BEST INVESTMENT I HAVE EVER MADE!”
Zaman International - Hope for Humanity
Tell me something. Are you a person of passion ... committed to creating change in the world through your work in the nonprofit community?
Hi, Maryn Boess here - long-time grants pro and founder/chief magic-maker of GrantsMagic U.
And believe me, I get it. I know what it's like.
- You care deeply about the life-changing work your nonprofit is bringing to the world.
- It's vital that you find funding to support that work in the highest, most authentic, most mission-driven way.
- I know how much you want to be more successful in your grantseeking ... how much it means to you both professionally and personally.
- And I know - because I've been there - what it's like to struggle, every day, to bring the very best of yourself to your work, your community, and your world ...
... and then go to bed at night
wondering how you can do better tomorrow.
You can do it.
I can help.
I get it - because I've been there - right where you are now.
And that’s why I’m so excited to tell you about The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint – the revolutionary 8-session online program from GrantsMagic U that can take your grants success to the next level ... no matter where you're starting out.
“ … an engaging and fresh take on both the art and science of grant-writing …”
Society of St. Vincent de Paul Council of Seattle/King County
10-week program starts Mar. 1 - enroll through Mar. 5!
Enroll for just $297** (and 2 team memberscan enroll too - free!)
Reality check: How many of these common grants "war stories" do you relate to?
! ? ! ?
! ? ! ?
You’re sweating through another board meeting where your (really, truly awesome and well-meaning) board members are throwing their great ideas for new projects around like confetti ... and then expecting you to make sense of it all and “just go out and get us a grant for that.”
You feel helpless and at a complete loss for what to do when a grantmaker’s guidelines consist only of the single sentence: “In two pages, tell us whatever you think we should know about your request.” What do they really want? And how the heck do you make sure they get it?
! ? ! ?
! ? ! ?
Here you are – again! -- pulling an all-nighter cranking out a full proposal, from absolute zero to out-the-door, against a ridiculously tight deadline. Worst of all, after all this mad scramble to get it done you have the sinking feeling the proposal's not as good as it could be – or should be.
Budgeting isn't your strong suit. You're struggling with Funder A's budget form ... which looks nothing like what you struggled through last week for Funder A. You’re confused, frustrated. And you’re afraid you’re making mistakes - maybe even missing something mission-critical.
! ? ! ?
! ? ! ?
About that Funder A/Funder B thing . . . Does every single grantmaker really have to have their own quirky, murky proposal guidelines and requirements? Don’t they know how hard it is for us when we have to start from scratch each time we to work on a proposal for a different grantmaker?
What the #$%@& is a logic model anyway? And how the heck do you put a logic model together for Funder A, B and XYZ when they never use the same language and you’re tearing your hair out trying to decipher the difference between “outcomes,” “objectives,” “purpose” and “goals”?
(Good news: We cover all of these common grants dilemmas - and hundreds more! - inside the Blueprint course!)
The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint gives you a unique behind-the-scenes, "VIP" insider's perspective you just won't get anywhere else.
The entire program is based on my 20-plus years of "3-D" experience in the grants world - as a grants planner, grant proposal writer, grants consultant, grants author, speaker, trainer ...
And - yes!
... 10 years of direct, hands-on experience as a grantmaker ...
... managing up to $2 million a year to fund as many as 26 projects at a time ...
... and being in conversation with my fellow grantmakers across the country about their work and how they do it.
In other words, I know what goes on "behind the scenes" in the grantmaker's world ... because that's my world too.
And in this course I hand you a VIP pass, pull back the curtains, take you backstage - and show you everything!
Your biggest takeaways? Here are a few for starters:
- You'll learn how to build a solid, fundable proposal from the inside out and the bottom up - every time.
- You'll develop x-ray vision into the underlying anatomy of all grant proposals - so you'll never again wonder what a grantmaker is really asking for, or how to deliver it.
- You'll work with a unique set of tried-and-tested planning tools, worksheets, roadmaps, checklists, and step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks templates to make your proposals clear, concise, complete, coherent - and compelling.
- You'll learn literally hundreds of invaluable "insider's tips" from grantmakers and successful grantseeking organizations that you can put to work right away - to give your proposals the winning edge.
- And you'll learn how to organize the details of your work in a way guaranteed to take you to the next level of grantseeking success - no matter where you're starting out.
There's a lot to learn.
You'll work hard.
You'll be challenged to think in a whole new way.
But it's important work ... mission-critical work.
It will completely transform the way
you and your team "do" grants.
You'll have guidance and encouragement
every step of the way.
And - I promise - we'll have a ton of fun doing it!
Here's what you get with The Blueprint to support your success ... inside the course and beyond:
- You’ll get 8 weekly online, anytime, anywhere video training sessions of about 2 hours each, carefully sequenced to guide you step by step and section by section through what it takes to build an A+ grant proposal - every single time. (Our 10-week schedule also includes two "Get-It-Done" catch-up weeks, with a live students-only Q&A call.)
- You’ll get a detailed week-by-week printable workbook and resource guide to follow along with as you watch the videos . . . and to keep at your desktop in the months ahead as an at-your-fingertips reference.
- You’ll get nearly 100 planning guides, checklists and step-by-step, fill-in-the-blanks templates to help you capture, organize, and articulate your good thinking - in digital form - that you can save to your own computer and use again . . . and again . . . and again . . .
- You’ll get lots of real-life samples of "what works" - what wins grants - that you can borrow, virtually word for word, for your own projects.
- You’ll get three live group Q&A sessions with me, where you can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking . . . you name it.
- And you’ll get my ongoing personal support, via an "Ask Anything" Facebook community page, to help make sure you're on track for a successful experience inside the course - and beyond.
- Plus other surprises, bonuses, and special gifts that I haven’t even thought of yet!
Your complete 10-session schedule: What to expect, and when
The 10-session program is divided into three parts. Each week you’ll get access to a new, 2-hour video-based training, plus detailed handouts and resource materials for you to download, print, and save to your computer. (Two of our weeks are "Get It Done!" weeks set aside for our live students-only Q&A calls.)
(And remember - because the training materials are pre-recorded and online, you - and your team! - can watch any released session any time, again and again - at your convenience.)
Part A. Starting Right Where You Are - Right Now
(Session 1, released Mar.1)
This first session is all about meeting you right where you are – wherever you’re starting out - and getting you ramped up and ready for the journey ahead.
- We begin by “packing your travel bag” – getting you grounded in the powerful concepts and paradigms we’ll be exploring together – the very big big-picture thinking at the heart of The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.
- Also in Session 1, you’ll get your first look at the framework we’ll be working with throughout the course. You’ll take a high flyover of our Blueprint territory and start exploring the key tools, processes, and ideas that’ll support you on your journey.
Part B. Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint, Unpacked
(Sessions 2-7, released Mar. 8-Apr. 26)
Over these six sessions you’ll be taking a deep dive, one at a time, into each of the key sections of your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint – each of the Essential Planning Questions.
Building on the framework we laid out in Part A, you’ll work with checklists, planning tools, formulas, and fill-in-the-blanks templates that guide you step by step through exactly how to shape the details that bring your project to life and create a clear, compelling proposal.
Here’s what that looks like:
Session 2 (Mar. 8): What's the Problem? - Crafting a Statement of Issue, Need, or Opportunity that's Clear, Compelling - and Completely Irresistible.
- We begin by laying the foundation for our entire proposal with the statement of need or opportunity - what I call "the engine of the proposal." We'll meet Grumpy Grantmaker - and you'll learn three words that can quickly take you into the deepest, most compelling, most motivating heart of the issue - what really matters most.
Session 3 (Mar. 15): Impact Outcomes: Where Do We Want to End Up? or, Let's Visit Emerald City!
- What is the positive future vision we're inviting our grantmaking partners to step into with us? What does our finish line look like? Here we'll work with a fill-in-the-blanks model for making sure our outcomes statements are S-M-A-R-T-? (No, the acronym doesn't stand for what you're thinking. And yes, that question mark is intentional.)
Mar. 22 - Get It Done Week / Students-Only Q&A Call on Mar. 24
Session 4 (Mar. 29): Work Plan/Partnership: ... How Will We Get from Where We Are to Where We Want to Be?
- When it comes to building that bridge to our positive future, the key is making sure nothing gets left out. We'll work with tools that help you and your team frame out your work plan, step by step. You'll also learn why I call partnership "the greatest amplifier and accelerator of your grants success" ... and how to make it work for your community.
Session 5 (Apr. 5): The Essential Evaluation Toolkit: How Are We Doing . . . and Why Does It Matter, Anyway?
- I'm not supposed to have a favorite section ... and I love them all ... but still ... This is where we get to take a look at Logic Models in a whole new way as I show you how to build a rock-solid Logic Model to support your project planning, management and evaluation. (Who knows? You may come to love them as much as I do!)
Session 6 (Apr. 12): Building an Unbreakable Project Budget - Guaranteed!
- Here I’ll introduce you to the ground-breaking concept of “The Total-Value Budget.” We'll also do a complete, step-by-step walk-through of budget-building using one of the Blueprint's most powerful planning tools. I promise, you’ll never think of budgeting the same way again.
Apr. 19 - Get It Done Week / Students-Only Q&A Call on Apr. 21
Session 7 (Apr. 26): The Summary – What’s This All About – Quickly? – and The Credibility Statement: Who Are We and Why Should Anyone Trust Us?
- In our final week of Part B we circle back to our last two proposal sections. We'll look at how to "muscle up" the summary for the hard work it needs to do. And we'll explore exactly what grantmakers want - and need - to see in your proposal's organizational background or credibility statement, and why.
Part C. Turning Your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint ... into an A+ Proposal (Session 8, released May 3)
This final session covers how to transform your Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint into an A+ proposal that matches the requirements of any given funder.
We’ll cover the elements of good writing; what to think about when making formatting decisions; how to “read” an RFP; things to think about when working with an online proposal submission; and much, much more.
10-week program starts Mar. 1 - enroll through Mar. 5!
Enroll for just $297** (and 2 team memberscan enroll too - free!)
“Maryn’s course is industrial strength, systematic in its approach, and beautifully executed.”
Graphic Art Council/Portland Art Museum
Three built-in bonuses to support your success!
1. Three live Q&A conference calls with me - exclusively for Blueprint students!
As part of your course, you're invited to take part in three live conference-call Q&A sessions with me, where you and your fellow students can get on-the-ground answers to all your questions about grants, grantseeking, grantmaking . . . you name it.
(We build these Q&As into our "Get-It-Done Weeks" - during which there is no new video session released and you have time to renew, refresh, catch up!)
- Week of Mar. 22 - Get-It-Done Week (Q&A on Wed., Mar. 24)
- Week of Apr. 19 - Get-It-Done Week (Q&A on Wed., Apr. 21)
- Q&A on Wed., May 19 - After the conclusion of the course - to catch any remaining questions you might have about our work together.
2. Lifetime membership in the GrantsMagic U "Ask Anything" Facebook forum
Plus . . . You become a lifetime member of the GrantsMagic U Community Facebook Page . . . where you can ask me anything, anytime!
As a graduate of The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint course you'll have lifetime access to an exclusive Facebook forum for the GrantsMagic U community - where you and your fellow grads can share your questions, challenges, successes and lessons learned with each other - and where I can check in and answer questions too - in a real-time, real-world framework.
3. Bonus training: "Making Friends with Funders"!
Sign up for The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint and as a thank-you bonus, you’ll get free access to another great GrantsMagic U online class:
“Making Friends with Funders:
What Grantmakers Want Every Grantseeker
to Know – Before Submitting the Proposal!”
In this 90-minute video training we’ll pull back the curtain on the realities of life as a grantmaker – and what your proposal is really up against “on the other side.” You'll learn what grantmakers love, what makes them grumpy—and how you can be sure you're delivering what they really, really want most of all in the whole world, every time!
3-for-1 Train Your Team Special:Enroll 2 additional team members - free!
At GrantsMagic U, we love teamwork. We teach it, preach it, practice it. And we think it should be celebrated and rewarded.
So to clinch the deal, here’s an offer you absolutely will not find anywhere else.
For the price of a single paid registration, you can enroll up to 2 team members - at no additional cost.
That’s right! That’s 3 enrollments for the price of 1!
NOTE: You'll get an email with details on how to enroll your team members shortly after you complete your paid enrollment.
Save $100 right away with your Nonprofit Association of Oregon membership!
Nonprofit Association of Oregon – the sector-wide voice for all nonprofits across the state - has chosen to partner with GrantsMagic U in launching The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint.
And here’s the deal:
By special arrangement, if your nonprofit is already a member of Nonprofit Association of Oregon (or becomes one), your membership automatically qualifies you to save $100 on your registration.
That means that, as a member your investment is just $197 – that’s $100, off the top, just for being a Nonprofit Association of Oregon member.
This super-special price is available only to member nonprofits. CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE HOW-TO DETAILS - including how your nonprofit can join if it isn't already a member.
Because hey! the $100 you save on your Blueprint registration alone covers membership for an entire year - and then some!
"Maryn, I don't know ... Is The Blueprint right for me? You see, I'm ..."
The Do-It-All Executive Director ...
"I'm a do-it-all executive director with a thousand things on my plate, trying to figure out how to fit grantwriting in ... I've been fairly successful so far but it's always a struggle. It's taking up a huge amount of my time ... and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. I can't help wondering: Isn't there some way to cut through all the confusion and make sense of the process?"
(That sounds like Susan when she took the training! Click to see what she found out.)
The Devoted Board Member ...
"I'm a devoted board member who volunteered to head up the grants role until we can afford to hire fundraising staff. I'm a savvy professional in my own career field but I've never done grantwriting before. And I'm wondering: Is there something that can give me a jumpstart on leading my team's grantseeking strategically and successfully?"
(Linda stepped up as a board member too. Here's what the training did for her.)
The Complete Newbie ...
"I'm a complete newbie to grantseeking. I've never done this before ... and yet here I am, with a great idea that I (or someone I work with) would love to turn into something real, valuable and tangible in the world ... into a great grant-funded project. I want to do well - and I'm wondering: Where do I even begin?"
(Liela came to the training as a total newbie. See why she calls it her best investment ever.)
The Seasoned Grant Veteran ...
"I'm a seasoned grants veteran, with a lot of success - so I don't need a 'Grantwriting 101'-type course. I've stopped counting the number of grants I've won. And I really appreciate the value of short-cuts, planning guides, and other people's good thinking. What I'm wondering is: What's new out there that might help me do what I already do well even better - that might give my proposals an even sharper, clearer, more powerful 'winning edge'?"
(Barbara just wanted a brush-up. Here's what she got instead.)
The Independent Grants Consultant ...
"I'm an independent grants consultant. I work for myself - which means I work for all my clients, all at the same time. They're super-busy and it's a challenge to get them to give me the basic information I need to write good grant proposals on their behalf. I'm wondering: What if there were a simple proposal framework I could lead them through to help them understand the whole process ... and get clear on the information we need to build a solid proposal?"
(George wondered the same thing. See why he says he "struck gold" with the course.)
“ … absolutely packed with great information, insights and laser-like tactics that can be implemented immediately …”
Volunteer Marketing Manager
Hoofbeats with Heart
San Tan Valley, AZ
Is The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint right for you? In a word: Yes - if ...
- IF you care about creating meaningful change in the world through your nonprofit and community service ...
- IF you're serious about stepping up your grantseeking game ...
- IF you believe that healthy, sustainable, successful grantseeking doesn't have to be so hard ... and
- IF you're ready to think differently about your place in the grants world and put your new way of thinking to work on behalf of the causes you care about.
You have good ideas ... ideas that can make a big difference in your community, in the world.
And you want to turn those ideas into great grant-funded programs.
That's the "magic" of healthy, sustainable, successful grantseeking.
And that's exactly where The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint comes in ... by giving you a meet-you-right-where-you-are, instantly actionable step-by-step roadmap - a blueprint - to help you capture, clarify, crystallize, and communicate your very best thinking about the change you want to create in the world, and how you envision doing it.
You can spend years like I did, struggling to learn - by trial and error - what I now teach in the Blueprint.
Or - better idea! :
You can let me “ramp you up” – quickly, and with a lot less stress and a lot more confidence - by sharing with you only what I know works – what you can put to work for your organization right now – and start seeing success right away.
How fast is "right away"?
(Is five days fast enough?)
Here's one of my very favorite stories about how quickly "magic" can happen when the right idea meets the right training, at just the right time:
Jeannie and Trey, a married couple from a rural community in Arizona, came to a live two-day version of the "Blueprint" training hoping to get some tips for helping their children’s school.
They were so fired up by what they learned that they stayed over for the weekend, shut themselves away in the hotel room, wrote a proposal for a Federal grant, got their school superintendent’s approval to submit it, sent it off that Wednesday . . . and won a Federal Drug-Free Schools grant of $110,000.
They had never written a grant before.
And until our workshop, they didn’t even know they'd be writing this one.
Since then, Jeannie and Trey have gone on to win hundreds of thousands more in grant awards for their children's school district.
Five days from novice to completed proposal - and a $110,000 award. Not a bad return on an investment of 16 training hours!
Here's another example of fast action turning into quick success! Elise, a student in a recent "Blueprint" class, chatted this good news into one of our students-only Q&As:
(The "one-page worksheet" Elise refers to is our Magic Wand One-Page Proposal Template ... which you'll learn in the very first session of The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint and - just like Elise - be able to put to work right away!)
And here's a March 5 email from student Bill, headed "URGENT SOS!!" He won his first-ever grant ... fully-funded ... of $300,000 ... and like Elise, he hadn't even finished Session 1 of the course! (Wait till you see what his "urgent" problem was ...)
10-session program starts Mar. 1 - enroll now!
Enroll for just $297** (and 2 team memberscan enroll too - free!)
“ … a comprehensive course that gave me immediately-usable resources that improve every aspect of our fund raising effectiveness …”
Executive Director/Nonprofit Consultant
Your 100% No-Risk,Peace of Mind Guarantee:
Watch all 8 videos – take the entire program – then put what you learn to the test for your cause, with your team, in your community, for at least 60 days.
If at any time after 60 days you decide the Blueprint isn’t worth what you paid for it, just email me at Support@GrantsMagic.org, tell me why, and give me a chance to make it right for you. If I can’t, I’ll personally refund every penny, right away.
You have my word on it.
Whew! ... How about a quick recap?
Here’s a summary of what you and your team get when you sign up for The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint:
- First, you get the full 10-session online program, including eight 2-hour video sessions that you and your team can view on your own schedule; all the handouts; and your session-by-session course workbook-slash-resource guide that you’ll turn to again and again in the months and years to come.
- And you get lifetime access to all the course materials – any time, anywhere.
- You get 3 live group Q&A calls with me – exclusively for Blueprint students – two during the course and one after the course wraps up.
- You get lifetime membership in GrantsMagic U’s exclusive “Ask Anything” Facebook community, where you can share with your fellow grads and ask me – well – anything!
- And you get a free bonus class, “Making Friends with Funders: What Grantmakers Want Every Grantseeker to Know – Before Submitting A Proposal!”
And here's your no-risk investment:
- GrantsMagic U and our partners are proud to make The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint - the entire course, along with everything we've just reviewed here - available to you right now for an investment of just $297.
- Enroll as a member of the Nonprofit Assn. of Oregon, and you’ll save another $100 – bringing your investment down to just $197 for everything.
- Remember, you can enroll an additional 2 team members at no additional cost - and you can get a team rebate of up to $30 back on your registration.
- And most important, you get my personal 100%, No-Risk, Peace of Mind Guarantee that promises every penny back if you don’t think the Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint lives up to its promise as being one of the best investments you’ve ever made.
"Your 'Blueprint' training is so good it made me want to cry ..."
I just came across your 'Grant Proposal Blueprint' (webinar session). It is so good it made me want to cry. Out of all the books and seminars and workshops I have attended, your Blueprint, in the first 90 minutes, succinctly outlines what organizations need to do to be successful with foundations.
-- Diane Wiley, Independent Grant Writer (Long Beach, CA)
Five stars for the Blueprint! Maryn covers EVERY aspect of a proposal -- from digging more deeply to create a mission statement to producing a proposal that clearly details an organization's purpose and necessity. I came away with many tools and insights that have enabled me to provide more value to my clients. Included in the course are Q&A group conference calls that answer any questions we might have. Even though I've completed the course, Maryn has made sure that I and other "graduates" are still connected to the program. We are encouraged to contact her any time with questions.
-- Suzanne Ryan, Suzanne Ryan Grantwriting (VA)
Top-notch grants education! This course was AMAZING. As a self-paced, online course with live support (online, phone, and bi-weekly call-in opportunities) this course gave me a much greater insight into why my proposals have and have not been funded. AND it gave me concrete ways to review/revise those proposals for the future.
- Kaddee Lawrence, Community Leadership Consultant (Seattle, WA)
I learned more in the first 90 minutes with you than I've learned in two-day grant proposal writing seminars.
-- Jeri Kemmer, Program Developer, Strong Harvest International (Vancouver, WA)
The course is thoughtful as well as practical and requires a commitment to DO SOMETHING after every one of the eight lessons. ... To the serious student of mission-centered grant writing (the only consistently successful grant writing), the course is worth every penny of the tuition price.
-- Nancy Mitchell Ash, Equamore Foundation (CA)
I have attended other grant workshops in the past, and I can say unequivocally that The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint was the most comprehensive, useful, worthwhile class I've ever taken. The skills and resources that I took away have already helped me write three proposals, and I'm optimistic they will succeed. There is much information here that carries beyond grant writing to nonprofit planning and management. Maryn's style is friendly and engaging; she really knows the grant writing world from both the funder's and the fund seeker's perspective.
-- Marilyn Smith, Executive Director, Unite to Fight Paralysis (OR)
I was fortunate enough to participate in your first session ('The Power of Mission-Centered Grantsmanship') last week. . . . I was so excited to see that you really stuck to your goal of providing information for veteran grant writers (as well as novices), allowing us to deepen our existing experience of grant writing. I feel like I have a whole new way of looking at the grant process already, after only one session!!
-- Betsy Castle, Executive Director, Council Circle Foundation (Boise, ID)
A final reminder: What you do matters to the world.
So that’s it, my friend. Are you ready to take this journey with me?
I sincerely hope your answer is yes.
I have been so very blessed to work with and serve so many remarkable, gifted, and caring people in the nonprofit world . . . and I would be deeply honored to serve you and be a member of your success team too.
If you say yes, you can be sure I’ll be right there with you, every step of the way, with field-tested, expert guidance, examples, stories, encouragement and inspiration to keep you moving forward, with confidence.
You see, your success really does matter to me.
Because what you do matters to the world.
I believe that with all my heart.
If you do too, then let’s do this – together.
Let the journey begin!
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; a independent grants consultant (winning more than $42 million for her clients over 10 years); a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and - for the past 10 years - even a grantmaker.
This done-it-all background gives her the unique 3-D "insider's" perspective she brings to the practical and inspiring trainings on healthy, successful grantsmanship that she has been blessed to share with thousands of nonprofits of every size, nationally and internationally as well.
GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the "virtual academy" she created to make her extensive portfolio of grantsmanship trainings available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
GrantsMagic U is an Approved Continuing Education Provider for both the Grant Professionals Certification (GPC) and Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) credentials. GrantsMagic U is also one of only 14 "Approved Trainers" for the Grant Professionals Association.
Since 2006 Maryn has also been “in the grantmaker’s chair,” managing up to $2 million annually in grantmaking for K-12 education in the Southwest.
She considers herself a dual citizen in the grants world, and may be the only person currently holding membership in both GPA (Grant Professionals Association, for grantseekers) and GEO (Grantmakers for Effective Organizations, for grantmakers).
Email Maryn directly at Support@GrantsMagic.org.