Members-Only:JUST $95 A YEAR: TOP-QUALITY GRANTS RESEARCH, AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, 24/7!
Save up to 90% on this leading online grants research tool: Just $95/year for GrantsMagic U members!
GrantStation provides tools to find new grant sources, build a strong grantseeking program, and write winning successful proposals to fund your organization’s mission!
- Do you struggle to identify new funding sources?
- Does the lack of time limit your ability to submit grant requests?
- Do you need help crafting - and managing - a realistic strategy for grants success?
GREAT NEWS! By special arrangement, as a GrantsMagic U community member, you can sign up for 100% full access to the GrantStation suite of online grants research tools for just $95 for a full year.
That's less than 27 cents a day - the lowest subscription rate available to anyone, anywhere. And it's yours as a GrantsMagic U community member!
This outstanding grants research resource is available to GrantsMagic U members for only $95 a year - saving as much as $600/year for your organization.
GrantsMagic U is pleased to offer a special members-only subscription to GrantStation - to help your organization find local, statewide, and national funding opportunities to fund your mission!
GrantStation is the premiere suite of online grant research resources. Search their thousands of carefully researched profiles of private, government, and international funding opportunities, in addition to using the variety of grants research, writing, and management tools and resources to enhance your grant writing and development strategies.
- GrantStation's database includes only grantmakers who are actively accepting proposals (no more "does not accept unsolicited proposals" dead-ends!).
- Each grantmaker record is carefully vetted by our research staff, providing you with a "hot" list of potential funders.
- Profiles from foundations, corporate giving programs, faith-based grantmakers, association grant programs, giving circles, and state and Federal government are included.
- Grantmaker databases include U.S. and Canadian charitable and government grantmakers as well as international funding opportunities.
How to access your exclusive members-only GrantStation subscription rate:
Here's how to subscribe to GrantStation at the special GrantsMagic U members-only rate of $95/year. NOTE: You must have an active GrantsMagic U student log-in account!
- Already have a GrantsMagic U student log-in account? Click the green button below. Don't fill in the form - instead, click the "I already have an account" link above the sign-up form. Then enter your GrantsMagic U student log-in information in the new screen.
- New to GrantsMagic U? Click the green button below, and enter the information to create your GrantsMagic U student account.
- As soon as you do, you will immediately be taken to a new screen where you can sign up (and pay) for your GrantStation subscription at your GrantsMagic U members-only price of $95.
Check out what's new at GrantStation!
GrantStation has had many new improvements created by our dedicated technical team and designed in response to member requests. Here's what's new for you!
The Dashboard: The Personal Member Dashboard is a personalized “landing page” where members can create:
- Projects: Use this section to begin composing the grant.
- Saved Criteria: Click through to your saved search criteria straight from the dashboard.
- Saved Grantmakers: Keep track of the funders that are the best fit for your projects.
- My Plan: Prioritize and track progress, as well as set up email alerts for your projects.
- R3: Your income portfolio guide with custom recommendations.
Database improvements: Here are a few of the big upgrades to super-power your searches in our award-winning grantmaker database:
- New "tooltips” feature lets you define the areas of interest at a glance.
- Run your saved criteria directly from the search pages.
- The Federal grants database is now incorporated into the main search website.
- The state government research area has been fully remodeled for greater ease of use.
- You can click straight through to the specific IRS 990 profile within grantmaker profiles.
- You can mark funders as “N/A” to exclude them from future searches.
- Social media icons now allow you to easily share your search content.
Learn more about GrantStation!
- To watch a full tour of this valuable benefit, click here.
- To learn more about GrantStation's grants resources for members, click here.
Check out additional free resources provided by GrantStation: